Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Liebster Blog award

I have been nominated twice for the Liebster Blog award. Thanks to the ladies who did really makes me feel like I have somone out there who cares. IDK how to link stuff so Im gonna try

Thanks to: https://profiles.google.com/108998457111097372991#108998457111097372991/about and http://genna-2o.blogspot.com/

Thanks girls for nominating me :)

The Rules:
Once you are nominated, in your next blog post....
1.Thank the person/people who nominated you & Include a link to their blog.
2.Include 11 things about yourself.
3.Answer the 11 questions from the person who nominated you.
4.Choose 11 bloggers to nominate, they must have less than 200 followers.
5.Create 11 questions for them to answer.
6.Let them know you nominated them.

11 Things about Lila:
1. I have a B.A. in theater arts acting
2. I live in michigan but want to go to Cali
3. Im married and have been with my husband for 7 yrs.
4. My 26 bday is in 2 weeks (im freaked)
5. I love the color Green
6. my natural hair is Brown most ppl think the auburn color it is is natural.
7. I have a dog who i love..he is a boxer
8. I've been modeling for the past 2 yrs.
9. I love to cook, I just hate to eat it.
10. People dont know who I really am...I sometimes forget and get lost in the role Ive created for myself.
11. I have few actual friends...my best friend knows most everythign about me and accepts me and doesnt judge me because of it...she lives in NC now I rarely see her :/

Answers for Genna 2.0
1- What is your greatest addiction? my greatest addiction is my weight...Im addicted to knowing the numbers.. also Im addictied to the feeling of being wanted ...It makes me feel better and happier to know someone wants me even if they cant have me
2- What is the one thing you have done/caused that you are proud of? I am proud that I followed my dreams of acting and modeling and that I havent given up on them dispite the rough life ive had sense college
3- Whom do you admire most? (can be living or dead, famous or commonor) I admire my sister.. she is an amazing person and strives to do what she loves. I also admire Audrey Hepburn she was a beautiful amazing actress (who also suffered from an E.D)
4- If you could "steal" one SuperHero / SuperVilain 's powers who's would it be AND why? idk but I would want to shapeshift so I coul be whatever I wanted
5- Have you ever "googled" yourself? (or any kind of "search engine" yourself) Yes
6- Honestly? Wow! Ok do so now and write the answer this question with the first result appearing (you may google your blogger name if anonimity is as important to you as it is to me :-)en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lila
7- What is your favorite television show? As in you loyaly watch every week, begging for next week to come...well classic is the Simpsons.. and I love the Vampire Diaries tho I will miss this weeks because of work.
8- Which is your favorite season and why? I like them all LOL
9- What is the one thing people constantly tell you/ask you that you ABSOLUTELY HATE HEARING? in the modeling business ppl tell me its nice to see someone who isnt stick then and has curves.. I hate this because obvi I hate my curves and to me you just called me fat...I also hate being asked "are you ok" a million times
10- What is your current level of education? (ex: mine is HighSchool Graduate, Bartending Drop-Out & Advertisement Student)I graduated college and have a B.A. in theater arts and a minor in Media Communications
11- If you could teleport 6people to your house right now, who would it be. (must be alive atm) My best friend, her hubby and baby, johnny dept (just cause who doesnt want him in your house lol), my husband so I could see him for once insted of always being at work. annnndd idk lol im kinda lame lol

Answers for Katie Elizabeth
1: What is your favorite childhood memory? my fav. memory would be vacationing at my familys vacation spot when i was younger, my fav uncle lives there and me and my sister sat around the table with him and my aunt and played some marble game... we joked alot and i laughed so hard i fell out of my chair.
2: What is the name for your first kid when you have them? if its a boy Ezekiel and if its a girl Isis
3: What is your favorite style to wear your hair in? well my hair is now to short to do much with so i like to straighten it.. its cut like a bob
4: Mac or PC? Gateway :)
5: Do you have pets? If so, how many and what kind? I have one dog and I have a Rabbit
6: What is your nervous habit? I shake my legs alot I also find anything to play with and roll it in my hands tear paper ect. I also bite my lips and peel the skin off them (its gross)
7: Who is your best friend and why? we will call her CMP she has been my friend since middle school who look alike and were mistaken for sisters all the time we finally convienced half the school including teachers that we were cousins. she knows everyhthing about me and never judges. she lives states away now but when we do see each other its like we just hung out the day before. she is truely amazing
8: What color would you choose to paint your room? my room is tan and brown I also painted trees on the one wall :) I love it thats what i chose
9: Where is your dream vacation? I would love to go to ireland or scottland to learn about my heritage.
10: What is your favorite genre of movies? I love thrillers, I also like comedies and some scary movies if they are the make you jump kind and not the gross goar kind
11: What kind of music do you listen to? I listen to everything except country.. I like R and B but also love the classic rock and inde sound... oh and dubstep :)

SOO now I nominate ppl...I dont have 11 sorry Ill try and get more later...idk how to do this link thing so it may be messed up lol


lovelyyou http://the-beauty-of-bones.blogspot.com/
The Best Skinny lil bitch in the world http://www.blogger.com/profile/05506883029824701975
lolita http://www.blogger.com/profile/08248377476158110337

11 questions for the Ladies:
1. what is your dream job?
2. if you could switch with any person for a day who would it be and why?
3. do you have siblings and have you ever been jealous of them for any reason?
4. if you could choose anywhere.. where would you live?
5. what is your fav pass time hobby?
6. Have you ever been in love.. how many times?
7. if you had to get a tattoo this second.. what would it be and why?
8. have you ever had a surgery? (cosmetic or emergency)
9. whats your greatest childhood fear( any answers about weight dont count)
10. do you have a favorite relitive? if yes why are they your fav?
11. if you could meet in person any of your blogger followers or blogger mates that u share with.. would u?

ok yay thanks to everyone I will blog tmrw on whats up... im working a ton so its CRAZY!!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for answering my questions. Loved all of your answers. So nice to get to know you a bit better. Hope work doesn't keep you too busy.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was really cool. I really didn't know too much about you and now I do!! I didn't know they still made Gateways! I love it that you majored in your passion. I wish I had done that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its great to learn more about you hunn. You are an amazing person and I wish you the best. Keep us posted on what's going on. And to the question you asked katie Elizabeth, yes you may nominate her back, it is up to her to reply to your 11questions if she finds the time. ;-)

    ReplyDelete