Monday, November 12, 2012

mini post

So its been a min. I have been off work so I haven't had internet. I'm posting from my phone which sucks. I have had good and bad days... I was doing amazing! By Friday I was down to 123!! I was soo excited my restricting and purging was finally paying off.. however I had to go to a work party with my husband Saturday night Nd made the mistake of smoking a joint and eating and not purging...then on top of that Sunday I had to go to a baby shower my family and mom where there so I had to eat and because I had orientation right after I had no time to purge.. I was bloated and disgusting feeling.. and because of that today I'm back up to 125 :( fuck! So now that the weekends over I'm back to what I do best.. I start training on wed and will he very busy working two jobs now... The uniform I have to wear is very revealing for this waitress job so its gonna force me to loose so I can look as good as the other tiny waitresses.. I feel like a complete fat ass compared to them :( I'm hoping to get back to 123 or less by Saturday. Here's to hoping I can...

1 comment:

  1. You can do it sweetie. Just stay motivated and focused. Much love.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete