Tuesday, November 6, 2012

lets hope for the best!

So today back up to 125.8 which is only a .6 gain ... which is better then i expected based on the fact that I ate a sandwhich last night and kept it down.. and also had a few vodka orange juices....

and this morning did start off good considering i had an english muffin...fml whats wrong with me..
drank two mugs of tea hoping that will keep away any hunger... bad news is Im off work for like 5 days... thats the worst because being at work helps keep me from eating...

Im going to be doing everything possible to keep myself busy so that I dont make a pig of myself and gain back the weight I lost.... Im like really wanting to loose at least 2lbs by monday... and so far im kinda stuck...

I just have to be strong.... i can resist....

2 comments:

  1. You can resist sweetie. You can be stronger than your eating disorder. I wish you luck in your weight loss goal by Monday.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Lila, you can do this <3
    Alice xx

    ReplyDelete