Thursday, November 1, 2012

too little too late?

Things have just not been going well.. first off my fast didnt last and got screwed up because of situations i cant control.

tmrw I have to have dinner with a friend of mine which means food.. :( Im gonna order a salad no matter where we go and hope i can handle eating it.. I have purged almost everything I have eatin in the past two days... my weight was of corse up on monday but I have no idea where I am at now... I didnt have time to weigh this morning..

Im dreading saturday as I look and feel like a damn hippo and have to wear a skimpy costume to this party...

I want to die like seriously....

working out then running errands after work... lets hope I can stay busy today.. help keep my mind at ease

1 comment:

  1. I actually decided against a costume this year because they are all so revealing and I just don't feel comfortable wearing it. So I give you props for doing that sweetie. Staying busy is a good thing. It keeps the thoughts away, even for just a moment. Have a great day sweetie.
    XOXO Katie
    http://stealingmyselfbackfromana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete