Thursday, November 15, 2012

not budging

So my weight is not moving.. Im still at 125 and its driving me insane.. this stress Im dealing with in my life including major finacial issues....holidays...work ect. is only make my go more crazy about my weight... I am so down about our money problems... I am literally dead broke....the only thing holding me together is the thought that maybe, just MAYBE i can drop some weight... I have just been soo down... and I didnt sleep well last night do to stress... so this morning was a disaster before i even stepped on the scale and saw the same stupid fat ass number... the days are ticking by and Im afraid that if I dont loose something before the holiday im going to be soo distraught im gonna end up making foolish decisions and do something stupid thursday.... I just want to go to sleep and not wake up to be honest

2 comments:

  1. so sorry things are hard for you right now. if it's not one thing it's another huh? keep fighting. keep trying. that's all we can do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep your head up darlin. I know it's frustrating when it doesn't budge, whether it be up or down, hopefully down. Stay strong.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete