Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Maybe not...

So I didnt weigh today I feel fat as hell tho and yesterday I weighed in at 123.8 again but then moved my scale and after moving it it kept saying 124.2...FML so Im worried I dont wanna move back up I have a full work schedule this weekend so its gonna be nuts... my emotions and tiredness from work are making it hard to resist food...

today ive already failed but because Im so tired I plan on just sleeping after work when i get home.... Im hopeing that this weekend will shed some weight off sense I work so much and wont have time to eat tho I also know i dont drink enoug hwater at work because we cant drink on the floor. so i have a feeling im gonna start retaining water :(

lets just hope that i can make it through the weekend of else theres gonna be alot of booze binging and puking....


I feel digusting...i hate my body :(

No comments:

Post a Comment