Monday, July 16, 2012

confusion

Hey all. sorry i am soo off and on about writing lately.... things have just been nuts over here...

Idk what I currently weigh... last time I was 121....however I have eatin next to nothing the past 3 days and might have droped a little....

my weekend wasnt to bad tho I am going through some weird and confusing things.....I put myself into situations that I shouldnt and then cant get out of them...idk why i do it I shouldnt .....uhg

idk my mind is literally a blur, racing and I cant seem to think clearly....

right now the only thing that makes me feel any better is restricting....so I'm gonna just continue on with drinking my energy drinks and not having any meals... hopefully I can lose the weight I want... the fact that I am back in the 120 area is driving my insane.... I film this coming weekend and would be really happy if I could drop under 120 by then...

we will see...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lila, I hope you sort things out, good luck with everything hun.
    Maybe you could try eating some fresh fruit and veg instead of no meals at all? Fruit and veg are low cal and will fill you up and give you energy too. Sometimes eating a little will help your body to continue losing weight, just a thought.
    Take care.
    Alice xx

    ReplyDelete