Thursday, July 12, 2012

half goods

so the past couple of days have been 50/50 on the good scale. I have been managing only one small meal a day.... today I'm heading out with some friends to celebrate their finals being over.

So plan is not to eat at all today.. I have an energy drink to have while at work then its home to get ready and then off to have some drinks....I'm also hopeing I can get away with not eating friday either... but idk how well that will go since the hubby is off with me all day. I have a bikini test shoot sat and I'm dreading it because my legs are just not toned up the way I want them to be the middles are just so jiggly I hate it.

todays weight was 121.5 ....not happy with it but I'll take it over 124.... I'm hopeing with no eating today and hopefully not eating friday or saturday that I can possibly get to 120 or 119.... we will see

gotta stay hydrated and drink water so I dont retain it... so goal is to just drink water everytime I start to think about food and keep myself busy.... dance workouts everyday as those are always fun followed by some light exercise....

I'm gonna be 110 by sugust... I have to prove to myself I can do it.....so I dont loose hope and drop back into a depression mode again...

No comments:

Post a Comment