Thursday, July 19, 2012

thinking

So i come to the conclusion I think waaaayy to much.. it really sucks.. i worry about everything and everyone...

I weighed 121.6 this morning ... my weight has been up and down between that and 123 for the past two weeks,... it sucks!

I just wanna lose this damn weight!! I have a bunch of shit to do after work so that will keep me out of my house and not thinking about food... i havent ate anythign today and i wanna keep it that way.

I have a feeling I'm gonna have to eat at some point tmrw... uhg I hate it

 I hate when I feel like I HAVE to eat cause i'm around others or whatever... i just feel forced and that only makes me not want to eat even more....

uhg sorry not much to say recently... just dealing with some things....

No comments:

Post a Comment