Monday, July 9, 2012

uhg weekends

Back from the weekend weight has been up and down.. one point got to 119.... didnt weigh in this morning  I think i'm back to 122.

I worked at the Warp Tour friday which was exhausting...my insomnia has been brutal and even after working outside all day friday I could only manage 4 hrs of sleep.

I'm glad the weekends over cause now I can be at work and its easier not to eat during the day. I am really starting to hate weekends.... neway I'm going to be trying to eat as little as possible for the rest of the month... it wont be to hard and if I can manage to book jobs for the weekends then I wont have to worry about them either..

I just gotta get this weight off one way or another. I cant stand my body at this point. in august I will be going on vacay and I want to finally be at 110 for it... but thats like 12lbs at least to loose by then.. the only way its going to happen is if I try and eat basically nothing at all... or as little as posible....I grocery shopped yesterday so theres food for the hubs to eat and if I make him dinner he usually doesnt pay attention to whether or not I'm eating any of it....

I've gotta do this....

2 comments:

  1. I feel ya. I'm pretty much hating my body right now and it sucks. Weekends are brutal. Let's do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LETS! we can totally do this thing! I'm feeling so much better mood wise I just wish I could feel better about my weight...I just cant stand being this high.. :(

      Delete