Tuesday, July 24, 2012

stuck

uhg I hate this I am still stuck at 121 once again... it has been like a week and I remain the same... I hate it.... my fams vacay is coming up in 12 days and I am just not comfortable with myself..... I am going to try extreamly hard to try and at least drop down to 115 before then.... I can not go into vacation weight 121 or else I will end up coming out of vacay weighing like 125.. or worse more!

so the stratagey is to cut out all "bad" foods only eat veggies and fruit when I do it something and to restrict and eat as little calories as possible... no pop to take away bloat and lots more water and gum!

I'm hopeing this works... droping the weight would take a lil stress off... I'm still dealing with some confusing things in my life right now.....and the fact that I feel I cant control the feelings and situation is driving me nuts so what can I control... my food intake and weight and that is exactly what I am going to do!


lets hope I can get this weight under control......

No comments:

Post a Comment